Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Update Tour: Dining Room

Like all of our rooms, this room has seen a few different stages of completion since our last update. Here's the room as it was right before Christmas. The walls in these two views are the original plaster, with a new drywall ceiling. 

I'm pleased with all the paint choices in my house (which is essentially painted) but I especially love this color. Sprinkle by Valspar is the most lovely and well behaved turquoise. In some light its blue, in some light its green, but its always lovely and restful and elegant.



This is a pretty accurate depiction of the color right now, in early afternoon. The crown molding went back up yesterday, and it makes me swoony. 



Lunch by Wendy's. Because we still keep it classy like that (although dramatically less often. I swear.)

Just for comparison's sake, here it is from the listing:

And from the summer:



No comments:

Post a Comment